The London Business School Spanish Club are hosting the first Spain Business Day (www.SpainBusinessDay.com) on Wednesday, 26th June 2013 (4.30pm-8pm) at the Lecture Theatre 6 of the London Business School campus.
The Spanish Club knows how to promote their events so after the talks there will be a networking buffet serving FREE Spanish foods and drinks (see menu enclosed) to enjoy the discussion with all attendees (including LBS members and senior professionals from the business and financial community of London).
We will discuss business and entrepreneurship in Spain, and we have brought Carlos Espinosa, Spanish Government's High Commissioner for Brand Spain (ex-vicepresident of Inditex), Fernando Casado (CEO of the Business Council for Competitiveness), and José Martín Cabiedes (Angel Investor, Managing Partner at Cabiedes& Partners) for a panel moderated by Michael Hay (Professor of Management Practice in Strategic and International Management and Entrepreneurship of London Business School). Ah, and the Ambassador of Spain and the Dean of LBS will be attending too.
The Spain Business Day intends to strengthen the image of Spain and the Spanish resources among the international business and investment community based in the UK. This flagship event is a unique opportunity to discuss the realities of doing business in or with Spain and network with outstanding speakers and attendees whilst enjoying delicious Spanish food and drinks.
For further information please visit www.SpainBusinessDay.com or contact:
Borja Breña Lajas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Agenda of the event
• 16:30-17:00 Registration
• 17:00-17:05 Welcome words by Sir Andrew Likierman (Dean, London Business School)
• 17:05-17:10 Introduction to the event by Mr. Federico Trillo (Ambassador of Spain to the United Kingdom)
• 17:10-17:40 Keynote address by Mr. Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros (High Commissioner of the Government of Spain for the "Brand Spain")
• 17:40-18:45 Panel discussion on 'Spain welcomes business. Business boosts Spain', featuring Mr Carlos Espinosa, Mr Fernando Casado (CEO of the Business Council for Competitiveness), and Mr José Martín Cabiedes (Angel Investor, Managing Partner at Cabiedes& Partners), and moderated by Mr Michael Hay (Professor of Management Practice in Strategic and International Management and Entrepreneurship of London Business School)
• 18:45-20:00 Networking buffet offered by Hispania London restaurant (see menu enclosed)