Sunday 18 January 2009

Members of Círculo Liberal

I have the pleasure to communicate that I have syndicated Abrevaderos to the blog aggregator Círculo Liberal.

This blog had not been syndicated before because I was unsure as to whether that would mean losing part of my freedom or whether that would expose this blog to the failures of other syndicated blogs. However, Círculo Liberal's introduction has calmed my worries for now:

Círculo Liberal is a simple blog aggregator born with the idea of grouping libertarian blogs. The membership to this aggregator depends entirely on the blogger's will, as long as the blogger and blog accept the following three basic ideas:

Defence of the individual liberties against any type of imposition.
Defence of the democracy against any type of dictatorship.
Defence of the limited state against the uncontrolled state or the lack of state.


I hereby accept the aforementioned three ideas. Thanks for accepting Abrevaderos to Círculo Liberal. Regards to all my fellow writers and readers.

Love and freedom.

No comments: