Monday 9 June 2008

Sunshine in London

The sunshine came to London on Friday afternoon and has been with me all over the weekend. It came from the East and shone and faded after a cloud alternatively, but I loved it always. Someone wished me that the sun had filtered through and brightened up my day. In a way it has done. The darkness, however, smirks on sunset, when the sun leaves you and makes its way home to shine overseas. Football, booze and chocolate are the mates needed then. But as the saying goes, don’t cry when the sun sets, because the tears shall not let you see the stars.

***

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship", I told Reyes citing Casablanca’s memorable last line. That one from the scene where Captain Louis Renault invited Rick to a much-needed whisky shot whilst the roaring plane disappeared into the sky carrying her ... and her husband.


***

I have realised that I am a bit of a masochist.

Love and freedom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ey Gorgeous! How u doing? Like so much your new post! =D after all we espent a good afternoon, didn't we? Here i am what you need for, ok? ;) This is the beginning of an amazing group therapy... lol
see u sundau for match and beer? ;)

Take care Bogart!

Yeye xxx