Thursday 21 August 2008

Game lost

I just came from the penultimate match of my company's internal football league. We have lost 4-1 against the second team in the standings, so they have beaten us properly. We have played without four of our first eleven team who were on holidays so we haven't played our best game. I think we have all fought like bulls. I play as left back though I finished the game as central back. There were two giant strikers I have quarrelled with and as a result I have a huge, superficial scratch in my buttock (it hurts!!). I am fed up with not being bigger (even my younger brothers are 10 cm taller than me) and not being able to win fights based on strength (I always have to do it on a cunning fashion). Anyway, I have enjoyed the exercise, though I am a bit disappointed and moody because we are going to finish second in the league.

Love and freedom.

Acabo de llegar del penúltimo partido de la liguilla interna de mi empresa. Hemos perdido 4-1 contra los que iban segundos, así que nos han ganado en buena lid. Nuestro problema ha sido que 4 de nuestros titulares estaban de vacaciones con lo que no hemos hecho nuestro mejor juego. Por lo menos hemos luchado como jabatos. Soy defensa izquierdo pero luego me puse de defensa central. Había dos delanteros gigantes con los que me he peleado y tengo un arannazo superficial pero muy grande en el glúteo (pica!!). Estoy harto de no ser grande (hasta mis hermanos pequennos me sacan 1 cabeza) y no poder ganar peleas a base de fuerza (me toca hacerlo siempre con manna). En fin, me lo he pasado bien aunque estoy un poco decepcionado y de mal humor porque vamos a quedar segundos en la liga.

No comments: