Monday 12 May 2008

Sunny week in London

The weather in London this Spring has not been as good as it should have been. Up to the beginning of last week, every Londoner was swearing at our beloved city and its poor weather. I went to Spain the last week of April and I had such an amazing week partying and sunbathing (Feria de Jerez, 5-star hotel in Costa del Sol and stag night in Madrid) that I wondered why I was working in London.

Fortunately, the sun shone in London for the whole of the last week easing the return to college (though making harder maintain the discipline of studying). And finally the weekend has seen the warmest temperatures this year (26C). London parks got packed and most garden owners were barbecuing.

On Wednesday I celebrated the crushing of Barsa by Madrid. On Thursday I went out to share my night. I rested on Friday (chatting on messenger until 3am). Favela Chic was a lot of fun on Saturday (just mind to get there before 10pm to avoid the long queue!). Lingering in bed, F1 and BBQ-ing made my Sunday.

I am loving London today!

Love and freedom.

No comments: